(Before June 30)
(Before July 31)
Registration as a regualr participant covers:
- A copy of congress proceedings
- Admission to technical sessions/keynote lectures
- Coffee services during session breaks
- Welcome reception
- Congress banquet
* Accompanying person will be given admission to coffee breaks, welcome reception and congress banquet.
* Accompanying person means a direct family member of registrant.
* The student discount will be applied only when his/her supervisor is also registered.
* Lunch tickets will be sold separately at the online registration or the onsite registration desk.
Cancellation and refund will be subject to the following conditions:
Please kindly note that all refunds will be made after the conference.
- For cancellations received by July 13.
- - Full registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations received by July 31.
- - A processing fee of US$100 will be deducted.
- For cancellations received after August 1.
- - No refund will be provided.
- - No-shows to the event will be charged the full fee.
- - A set of proceedings will be sent by mail.
* Bank remittance & administration fee must be paid by the registrant.
* If your payment has been made through a bank transfer, the refund will be made only by bank transfer, and any handling charges will be paid by the registrant.
* All cancellations must received by email or fax. (Telephone cancellations are not accepted)
We accept the following payment methods:In advance of the conference
- Credit card – MasterCard or VISA only
Bank transfer - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for bank details.
- All bank service charges must be paid by sender.
- The registrant's name should be clearly stated on bank transfer.
- Cash or credit card